Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10U8g9pcQ7CUGoMPV2hQwnR0gPRc-ICEn?usp=sharing
Some key highlights about the source code:
- The source code in this project is 100 % PEP-8 compliant.
- Open the terminal.
- If you are accessing this project from github, clone it onto your system.
git clone https://github.com/YashBansod/CMSC_818B_Gaussian_Processes
- If you have a python virtual environment, activate it. Else you will be using the system default python environment.
- In the terminal, browse to the directory containing this project.
- Install the requirements of this project.
pip install -r requirements.txt
- Run the problem4a_sol.py as python file.
python problem4a_sol.py -v -d
- Run the problem4b_sol.py as python file.
python problem4b_sol.py -v -w
Note: Run the help option of the python file to see all argument options.
python problem4a_sol.py -h
Note: You may have to add the project directory to the PATH environment variable.
export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:<absolute path to project directory>
set PYTHONPATH=%PYTHONPATH%;<absolute path to project directory>
- Windows 10 (version 1903)
- Pycharm Professional 2019.2
- Python 3.7.3
Note: I have written the code keeping in mind about the back compatibility with Python 2.7. However, I have tested it on Python 3.7.3 only. If you find any difficulties in executing the code on any other version, try using a virtual interpreter of python 3.7.3 or report the error to me for resolution.
Author: Yash Bansod
Organisation: University of Maryland, College Park